Wednesday, March 10, 2021

February 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Bouquet of Hope

The Bouquet of Hope kit is perfect for offering comfort, care, and condolences in a heartfelt and handmade way.  The sentiments are heartwarming, and full of opportunities for reaching out to those that need comfort, love and support.  If assembling the projects as the kit instructs you would have 9 beautiful heartfelt cards.  If you are like me and like to see your kit go a little bit further, you can add a few extra products such as; Cardstock, Designer Series Paper, and even additional sentiments to add a few more cards for additional occasions.  Here is one alternate card I made, and if you would like to see more click the image below, or click the Paper Pumpkin Projects at the top of the page.

Image © Stampin' Up!®

If you enjoy the opportunity to have everything you need to create beautiful projects in an all inclusive kit shipped directly to your door, then Paper Pumpkin is perfect for you.  If you are interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, be sure to subscribe by clicking the Paper Pumpkin image below.

Image © Stampin' Up!®

There are several options to subscribing, so be sure to choose the best one that fits your needs.  I love getting mine each month.  

All my subscribers have exclusive access to my Paper Pumpkin Club and receive Happy Mail that I send to them each month to make two alternate projects.  My Paper Pumpkin Club just started meeting monthly in Zoom to assemble our kits together and inspire each other with our creativity.  If you subscribe through my Online Store you automatically become a member of my Paper Pumpkin Club.

I hope you enjoy my alternate projects from the February 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit, and that you consider subscribing and becoming a member of my exclusive Paper Pumpkin Club.  

Thank you for stopping by & 
many stamping blessings!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment