Monday, February 1, 2021

Spongebob & Gary Birthday Card - Snail Mail DSP

When I saw the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper & the Snail Mail Suite by Stampin' Up!®, all I could see was Spongebob with Gary his pet snail that meows.  I just had to create Spongebob with punches and dies in order to create this card.  I used the sentiment from the Approaching Perfection Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set, as I thought a birthday themed card would be loved by many both for kids and adults who love Spongebob.  I watched several episodes of Spongebob with my kids, and this card just makes me smile and reminds me of those days of watching cartoons for hours with them.  


I have created a video tutorial and posted to my YouTube Channel. If you are interested in recreating this card, please click the provided link below, or the image above and you will be redirected to my channel to view that video.   I hope you enjoy making this card as much as I did creating it.  



Thank you for stopping by &
Many Stamping Blessings!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment