Thursday, April 1, 2021

3-D Thursday Guest Designer - Easy Fold Treat Basket

I was so honored when Debbie Henderson asked if I would like to be a guest designer for 3-D Thursday, and I jumped at the opportunity.  I am extremely excited to share this super simple Easy Fold Treat Basket, and all you need is a 6" x 6" piece of Designer Series Paper, some coordinating ribbon, and a few tools to help you along the way. 

Here is an image of the finished project and it's full of coordinating candies that I found in the local grocery store.  

All images copyright © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up! ®

Stampin’ Up!® Supplies Used:
  • Designer Paper:  Artistry Blooms (152495)
  • Accessories:  Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color 1/4” Ribbon (153623)
  • Tools:  Paper Trimmer (152392), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Paper Snips (103579), Bone Folder (102300)
  • Miscellaneous: Hole Punch, Candy (treat of your choice to fill basket.)

To see full details on how to create your own Easy Fold Treat Basket be sure to visit the 3-D Thursday Facebook Group by clicking the image below.  

If you have questions about this project or products used, 
please be sure to reach out to me as I am happy to assist. 

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment