Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday Live with MJ - January 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit-I'll Bee Yours

I absolutely fell in love with the I'll Bee Yours January Paper Pumpkin Kit.  This amazing kit contained all the elements to make twenty treat holders and ten 3"x 3" note cards, perfect for Valentines Day, party favors, and showering your friends and loved ones with special treats you can place inside the cute decorated bags. Here is a sample of creating the projects as the kit instructs:


If you like to "create outside the box" there definitely is opportunity to make alternate projects. Here are a couple of projects that I created using elements in the kit, coordinating products, and a few additional products I had on hand:


For the card above I used a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock and embossed half of it with the Country Floral 3-D Embossing Folder, the card base is Thick Whisper White Cardstock measured at 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2", I used a 1/4" x 4" strip of Crushed Curry Cardstock to add a pop of color, then added tags, bees, stamped images and a treat bag cut down to 2 3/4" x 4". Then I added the Basic Black Twine from the County Club Twine Combo Pack, which I wrapped around the card layers before adhering to the card base to compete the card. 



The Best Dressed Note Cards & Envelopes also coordinate with the elements in this kit.  I used the note card with the Crushed Curry watercolor wash background for this project.  By stamping a few bees in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to the note card and coordinating envelope, adding a tag, die-cut bees and stamped images from the kit it really brings a Summertime feel to this project.

For addition instructions on these projects and more, be sure to watch the replay of my Sunday Live with MJ video below:


February Paper Pumpkin Kit Lovely Day
available to subscribe to now.

Images © Stampin' Up!®

The February Kit will coordinate with the 
Happy Birthday To You Sale-A-Bration stamp set. 
Earn yours FREE with a qualifying purchase of $50 in product before tax & shipping.
Shop my Online Store by clicking the Shop Button to the right of this post. 

If you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin to receive the February Kit, be sure to subscribe by February 10th.  Here is a link to subscribe:  Paper Pumpkin Subscribe Link

I hope you enjoyed the projects I shared with you today. Select the Paper Pumpkin Projects tab above to see more project ideas from this kit and past kits .  Be sure to head on over to my MJ's Shady Inkers Facebook Group to "Like" & "Follow" me there.  There are always amazing opportunities for inspiring creativity there as well.

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment