Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Sunday Live with MJ, October 11, 2020 - Snow Wonder Bundle

I know it seems way too early to start thinking about the holiday season, but it will be here before we know it.  I have decided to get a head start on some Christmas cards and even some holiday themed gifts.  This week I focused on the adorable snowman in the Snow Wonder Bundle.  Snowmen are my favorite during the winter months, so this bundle is perfect to add to my holiday collection.  

Snow Wonder Bundle
Item #155185  $49.50

Images © Stampin' Up!®

Here are 3 projects I shared in my recent Sunday Live with MJ, for full instructions be sure to watch the replay of my video below the photos.  

Happy Christmas Snowman Shaker Card
You can't have a snowman without snow.  
I created this shaker card using the Snowflake Sequins & Celebration Labels Dies


Snowflake Sequins
Item #150443   $6.00


 Celebration Labels Dies 
Item #153570   $35.00


Adorable Lindor Truffle Snowman Treat Holder
This treat holder is missing a sentiment 
as I thought it would be perfect for any winter gift giving.


I absolutely love taking drives during the Christmas season to see all the holiday decor and pretty lights.  It is so beautiful seeing holiday wreaths resting on posts of a picket fence.  I decided to replicate the decor on a Christmas card.  


I cut a little slit in each wreath to hang them on the fence posts.


I had so much fun playing with this bundle, and the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper is perfect for all your Autumn & Winter themed projects.

Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper
Item #153527   $11.50
October DSP Sale Price $9.78

If you enjoyed these projects and would like to learn how to make them, please be sure to watch the replay video of my Sunday Live with MJ below:

Thank you for stopping by, stay well & 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment