Wednesday, September 9, 2020

It's Freebie Friday for Newsletter Subscribers

Did you know if you click the Newsletter icon to the right and subscribe, that you will receive FREE instructions for a new project every Friday.  I'm calling it my "It's Freebie Friday Project Tutorial" and it gets sent to all my newsletter subscribers every Friday.  September's featured product bundle is the Beautiful Autumn Bundle, as shown here:

Images © Stampin' Up!®

Last week I shared the instructions on how to make this adorable card shown here:
You will receive FREE instructions for my featured project every week just by subscribing to my newsletter.  Please subscribe so you don't miss out on this weeks "It's Freebie Friday Project Tutorial".

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Stamping.  


No comments:

Post a Comment