Monday, October 14, 2019

Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop



Hello and welcome to my blog, MJ's Shady Inkers.  I am so excited to participate in this Demonstrator Training Program with Kylie Bertucci and Demonstrators from around the world.

My project today features traditional scrapbook page layouts using the Mosaic Moods Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set.  Just with a little stamping and layering of coordinating cardstock in Terracotta Tile, Garden Green, Mint Macaron, and Whisper White you can create some beautiful pages to share your favorite birthday memories.  I also added a few of the 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots in Terracotta Tile to embellish.


The Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper has images that you can fussy cut out and layer on scrapbook pages as well as card fronts.  This paper is perfect to add texture to any project, and creates that "WOW" with ease.  Create a banner for the sentiment using the new Delightful Tag Topper Punch, which has 3 different tag size options to create a variety of tags.


I hope you found my projects inspiring and enjoyed visiting my blog.  I look forward to sharing more with you soon.  Be sure to visit Demonstrators from around the world by clicking names on the list below. 


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! The DSP you used is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica. I love this DSP as well.

      Delete
  2. How lovely to see a Scrapbook layout. Well done Mary Jo :-) Nice to be hopping with you today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda, it was a pleasure hopping with everyone this month and I look forward to seeing more creativity and inspiring projects in the year to come.

      Delete
  3. lovely layout, good to see not just cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele. I have several customers who love traditional scrapbook pages and that is were my love for paper-crafting began.

      Delete
  4. Great layouts! Lovely to hop with you Mary Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. I truly enjoyed hopping with all of you. Such inspiring creativity.

      Delete
  5. Great layout, Mary Jo. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely layout, Mary Jo! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. I am so excited to share inspiring projects with all of you.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca-Jo. I am so happy you visited my blog.

      Delete