Monday, September 9, 2019

Sunday Live with MJ - Boo To You Stamp Set

These cute little, (not so scary) creatures are a ton of fun to work with.  Use your favorite coloring technique and products to bring these creatures to life.  The Boo To You Stamp Set is super cute and add the Assorted Googly Eyes to them for the most spooktacular embellishment.

Here is a scrapbook layout inspired by a design I found on Pinterest created by Pretty Paper Cards.  I used current products to recreate the layout.


This scrapbook page features the Designer Series Paper in Neutrals and Brights and coordinating card-stock.  I used the Soft Suede from the Neutrals DSP and Granny Apple Green & Gorgeous Grape from the Brights DSP.

Here is a cute treat box that was inspired by The Paper Pixie.

Measurements for the Box Base:
  • Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 3 5/8" x 5 3/4" 
    • Score placing long side of cardstock to the top of the scoring tool and score at 1 7/8", 2 5/8", 4 1/2", and 5 1/4" 
    • Turn counter clockwise and score at 3/4"
Measurements for the Box Lid:
  • Soft Suede Gingham Check Paper from Neutrals DSP 2 3/16" x 5 7/8"
    • To score the long side measure to the 1 7/8" mark and half way to the next tiny line on your paper trimmer, then score.  Score again at 2 11/16" and then measure to the 4 1/2" mark and then half way to the next tiny line and score again.  Score again at 5 3/8" 
  • Turn the paper clockwise and score at 1 3/8"
To see a complete demonstration of the projects shown here, be sure to watch the replay of my tutorial below.

Here is an additional treat holder created by scoring and folding 
a 6"x 6" piece of Designer Series Paper.  This fun fold was inspired 
by a project found on Pinterest from Monica's Place.
 This treat holder is perfect for 2 Peppermint Patties, 
Tea Bags, and even Ghirardelli Chocolates.
 In each of these projects I used a variety of Stampin' Blends to color my little creatures.  They are perfect for your favorite coloring tools.

I hope you find these projects inspiring.  
To learn more about these projects and techniques used, be sure to watch the 
replay of my Sunday Live with MJ video from September 8, 2019.  



You can catch my Sunday Live with MJ broadcasts every Sunday at 9:00 a.m. (EST) on my Facebook Group MJ's Shady Inkers.  Follow the Facebook link here on my blog, and be sure to like and follow my Facebook Group as I have opportunities for Prize Patrol Drawing as well.

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Stamping!